Berlin Plaza Hotel Hotelbetriebs- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH operates the website in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions of Business (hereinafter referred to as "General Terms and Conditions of Business"). By calling up or using this website, you acknowledge these General Terms and Conditions of Business.
I. Rights of Ownership and Copyright
The content of this website, including its texts, graphics, logos, icons, pictures, data banks software and their compilations, are the property of Berlin Plaza Hotel Hotel Betriebs- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH, the enterprises affiliated with us or their licensors, or any content suppliers, and are protected by copyright.
Logos which appear on this website are registered trademarks, or trademarks protected without registration, of Berlin Plaza Hotel Hotelbetriebs- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH, the enterprises affiliated with us or other partners. In addition, this website also contains protected trademarks of other enterprises which are not affiliated with us or otherwise related to us.
II. Right of Use
1. The contents of this website may only be used without the express written consent of Berlin Plaza Hotel Hotelbetriebs- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH if
- the documents remain unaltered and
- such use is exclusively for non-commercial, personal information purposes.
Any use extending beyond this licence for use is expressly prohibited. In particular, permission is refused to
- change or download the website or its contents;
- use the website or its contents for purposes other than personal use;
- adapt the website or its content;
- apply technologies which result in a burden on the website's infrastructure.
2. In addition, the user is granted a restricted and revocable right to set a hyperlink to the homepage of this website. However, in this context it is not permitted to
- copy the content of this website;
- give the impression that we in any way approve or support the content of the other website;
- inaccurately portray the relations with us;
- show our products or services in an erroneous, misleading or derogatory way;
- refer to any other page apart from the homepage of this website.
In case of contravention, we reserve the right to require the removal of the link from our website.
III. Information about the Telecommunication Service Providers Act (Teledienstegesetz)
The respective supplier is responsible for Internet pages of third parties to which this website refers with so-called links. Berlin Plaza Hotel Hotelbetriebs- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH is not responsible for the content of such third party pages. This only does not apply in case there is positive knowledge of the foreign content (i.e. of illegal content or content liable to prosecution), and it is technically possible and reasonable to prevent its use. However, under the terms of the Telecommunication Service Providers Act, Berlin Plaza Hotel Hotelbetriebs- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH has no obligation to constantly check the foreign content. Consequently, the use of the links on this website is in principle at the user's own risk.
IV. Data Protection Declaration
If the opportunity to enter personal or business data offered on the website is used, the disclosure of this data by the user is expressly voluntary.
V. User Data and Password
If we provide users of this website with access data in connection with services we offer (user names/password), they are obliged to treat this access data confidentially and not pass it on to third parties. The users accept responsibility for all acts performed under their access data. In case of the suspicion of misuse of the access data, Berlin Plaza Hotel Hotelbetriebs- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH must be informed in writing without undue delay. The requirement of written form is satisfied by the use of E-Mail, post or telefax.
1. The user has no claim to the content of the website being constantly available.
2. Berlin Plaza Hotel Hotelbetriebs- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH or its staff are not liable for possible direct or indirect, remote, immediate or consequential loss resulting from visiting or using this website or using the materials, information or recommendations shown on the website.
3. Liability for wilful intent or gross negligence remains unaffected by this.
VII. Concluding Provisions
1. Berlin Plaza Hotel Hotelbetriebs- und Beratungsgesellschaft mbH is entitled to alter the General Terms and Conditions of Business and the information, names, pictures, photos, logos and icons, products and services presented on this website at any time without prior announcement.
2. German law applies.
3. If the visitor is a businessman or if he/she has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes in connection with the use of this website is Berlin.
4. If individual provisions prove to be invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.